In generating creative questions for Grade 3 students as we sit in workshop with Scott Klososky, we came up with this list in ten minutes…comment with a few of to add to the list, then we’ll see take them to the teachers and student at ASB.
- How do you make a chocolate cake?
- How much popcorn would fill this room?
- What is the best type of baseball bat that is used to hit a home run?
- Can you create a steel boat float?
- How do you fix a flat tire on your bike?
- What do you do if you drop your laptop in the hall?
- Why do countries use different currencies?
- Which currency would buy you the best bicycle?
- If you were given $200 dollars to improve your class what would you spend it on and why?
- Who would get there faster? A car, walking on the sky walk, rickshaw, motorbike leaving ASB to Bandra station?
- How do you get hold of mum when she doesn’t have her cell phone?
- What is the quickest and most environmentally sound way to fly from Mumbai to Los Angeles?
- What percentage of Mumbai residents drive a car?